4 Torpy Street, ORANGE NSW 2800Auction Saturday, 19th February at 12:30 pm
Auction Unless Sold Prior - Price Guide 850K - 900K
House - ORANGE NSW
It really is as simple as this: there isn’t a house with a better location on the Orange market at present. Situated just two blocks from the CBD, 4 Torpy Street is a classic home which has had its many period features – including eye-catching picture rails, cornices and hardwood floors – lovingly restored. It features two gorgeous, front-facing bedrooms and the option to convert a third into a study, as well as a central open-plan living room and kitchen which is filled with natural light courtesy of a velux skylight. Another fantastic gathering area is the front verandah, which overlooks the private courtyard and a front yard which, like the back, is stocked with gorgeous trees and gardens. Speaking of the backyard, it houses two detached structures: the first a lock-up garage; the second a large shed which offers up plenty of room for a workshop or mancave. Both of these, along with the solar installation, add fantastic value to what is already a wonderful opportunity.
– Classic, double brick home just two blocks from the CBD
– Lovingly restored period features: picture rails, cornices and hardwood floors
– Two large, front-facing bedroom with built-in wardrobes
– Option for third bedroom or study
– Open-plan kitchen-living-dining room with velux skylight
– Second bathroom
– Wood fireplace, split system air conditioning and ducted gas heating
– Detached shed with abundance of work or retreat space
– Gorgeous established trees and gardens throughout block
– Standalone lock-up garage plus carport
– Private courtyard and verandah at front
– Solar panel and inverter installed
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone feeling unwell or has any covid or flu symptoms to not attend any inspections.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 729 m²
- 2 Garage