20 Sharp Road, ORANGE NSW 2800Under Offer
DELIGHT FOR FIRST-HOME BUYERS AND INVESTORS
House - ORANGE NSW
Make no mistake, 20 Sharp Road represents a unique opportunity for first-
home buyers or investors to secure something which every buyer desperately wants – value for money. Nestled away in a quiet street in the sought-after suburb of South Orange, this four-bedroom home is characterised by its simplicity and style, with the recently refurbished kitchen and massive living room with fireplace among the highlights, while the fresh carpets and floorings and freshly-painted surfaces are among the other features which dazzle the eye. The 900-square-metre block is fully landscaped and has rear access. It also houses a great patio which overlooks the adjacent nature reserve. Located in South Orange, this property is close to James Sheahan Catholic High School and Sir Jack Brabham Park, and is ideally situated for health or mine workers to get to and from work quickly and easily. Value for money has never looked so good.
– Family home on quiet street in sought-after South Orange
– Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
– Three other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Recently refurbished kitchen
– Massive living room with free-standing fireplace – Open-plan dining room
– Updated floorings and fresh paint throughout
– Two bathrooms
– Split-system air conditioning
– Fully landscaped, 900-square-metre block with rear access
– Private patio overlooking nature reserve
– Attached, double-bay garage
– Situated close to James Sheahan Catholic High School, Sir Jack Brabham Park and hospital
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone feeling unwell or has any covid or flu symptoms to not attend any inspections.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 900 m²
- 2 Garage