174 McLachlan Street, ORANGE NSW 2800Sold $825,000
CALIFORNIA BUNGALOW DREAMING!
House Sold - ORANGE NSW
It seems like everyone wants a home close to the CBD and almost everyone who does, wants one of Orange’s classic period houses, making 174 McLachlan Street – which ticks both of those boxes – something truly special. Situated in East Orange, the double brick Californian bungalow’s most alluring elements are its original fixtures which have been lovingly maintained: stained-glass windows and insets, picture rails, cornices and ceiling features. The three bedrooms are spacious and equipped with built-in wardrobes, while the kitchen has enjoyed substantial upgrades to ensure it is up to modern standards. Polished timber floorboards and new carpets are another highlight, including in the north-facing living room which boasts a glorious gas log fire, while there is another fireplace – this one open and wood-fired – in the dining room. The garden is simple yet eye-catching, with established trees and plants complementing the house’s stunning facade. There’s also an unattached lock-up garage in the backyard which is accessible from the front of the property. Bills Beans East Orange is less than a minute’s walk in one direction, the city is about five minutes away in another … this is a premium location, one which has a premium house to go with it.
– Gloriously restored and maintained double brick bungalow in central location
– Three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– North-facing living room with gas log fire
– Original fixtures and finishes: stained-glass windows and insets, picture rails, cornices and ceiling features
– One block from Bills Beans East Orange and a five-minute walk to the CBD
– Polished timber floorboards and new carpets
– Updated kitchen
– Spacious dining room with separate open fireplace
– Established trees and gardens
– Secure yard with backyard access
– Detached lock-up garage with electricity connected
Agent Declares Interest
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 540 m²