1 Fraser Place, ORANGE NSW 2800Sold $680,000
PERFECT FOR FIRST-HOME BUYERS AND INVESTORS
House Sold - ORANGE NSW
It’s the cumulative effect of the stylish refurbishments and the sought-after West Orange location which make 1 Fraser Place such an enticing proposition. Tucked away in a sleepy cul de sac in Bel-Air Estate, this three bedroom home has the look and many of the features of a brand new build. The updates are most evident in the freshly refurbished kitchen (courtesy of the induction cooktop and oven) but are present throughout the entire house, especially in the brand new carpets and floorings, as well as the eye-catching paint job. There’s also three spacious bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes, as well as the full array of heating and cooling options throughout. The highlight of the exterior – aside from the perfect location – is the magnificent entertaining deck, which is covered and adjacent to a secluded courtyard. Located within the coveted Orange High School zone, this property is sure to draw the eyes of first-home buyers and investors alike.
– Lovely refurbished home in West Orange cul de sac
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– New kitchen, including induction cooktop and big oven
– Stylish open-plan kitchen-living-dining room
– Fresh floor coverings and paint throughout
– Covered wood entertaining deck and courtyard
– Split system heating and cooling, ducted gas throughout and ceiling fans – Large backyard with rear access
– Attached lock-up garage with internal access
– Located in Bel-Air Estate in Orange High School zone
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 770 m²