Sunlight, Space & Nothing to do!
This property pulls together a combination of the key elements that all great family homes need: a spacious design, thoughtful touches of comfort, and a peaceful location. It boasts four large bedrooms, the master with a sumptuous walk-in wardrobe and en suite, as well as a sun-drenched central living area and separate rumpus room, so there is an abundance of space for a growing (or already grown) family to lap up. The interior is also serviced by ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling systems, and includes eye-catching new floor coverings throughout. The almost 800-square-metre block has only one direct neighbour, so peace and quiet is assured, with an attached double lock-up garage and backyard access completing the handy additions. Situated close to Orange Botanic Gardens and North Orange Shopping Centre, but still handy to the centre of town, this house is positioned to sell. Be sure to make your interest known quickly, as it’s unlikely to be on the market for long.
– Modern family home on quiet street with only one direct neighbour
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-in bathrobe and en suite
– Bedrooms #2, #3 and #4 all with built-in wardrobes
– Open-plan kitchen-dining-living area with separate rumpus room
– Stylish new floor coverings throughout
– Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling systems
– Two bathrooms and third toilet
– Attached double lock-up garage with remote
– 738 square-metre block with backyard access
– Located close to Orange Botanic Gardens and North Orange Shopping Centre