City Living with Farmland Views.
While its modern, family home and city address scream ‘city living’, 60 Botanic Way’s location – adjacent to farmland and reserves and with just a single direct neighbour – is secluded like a semi-rural property. Hidden away in a quiet corner of North Orange, the house boasts four sizable bedrooms, including a master with walk-in wardrobe and en suite. The kitchen includes eye-catching benchtops and unfolds into the living- dining area, all of which are serviced by wall-mounted split system heating and cooling. There’s also an attached double-bay garage with drive-through access to a large backyard that is also accessible via a side gate. The view from the rear-facing alfresco entertaining area is of the farmland that starts at the back fence, while the eastern perimetre is bordered by a nature reserve, giving this property a distinctly semi-rural feel. Which is lovely, of course, but the convenience of North Orange Shopping Centre, other amenities and even the CBD is just a short drive away.
– Family home in city limits with semi-rural outlook
– Current tenant paying $460 per week in rent
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite
– Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
– Open-plan living and dining area
– Alfresco entertaining area to rear
– Two stylish bathrooms
– Split-system heating and cooling
– 868-square-metre block with side access to backyard
– Attached double-bay lock-up garage with drive-through access to backyard
– Adjacent to farmland and nature reserve with only one direct neighbour
– Convenient location close to North Orange shops and amenities
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres