Modern and Stylish Home on an Acre Block
With a modern, stylish house and heated in-ground swimming pool on a one-acre block, 5 McCormick Place sounds too good to be true. But rest assured: this family home in semi-rural West Orange is real and just a 10-minute drive to the centre of town. The house’s thoughtful design and elegant aspect is typified by the glorious master bedroom, which boasts his-and-her walk-in wardrobes and a sumptuous en suite. The three remaining bedrooms are also large and include walk-in wardrobes, while an additional study could easily be adapted should another bedroom be required. Three separate living areas are headlined by the spacious open-plan kitchen-living-dining, which features – among other items – glorious stone benchtop, in-built cabinetry and an exterior serving window. Ducted heating and cooling, hardwood floorings and plantation shutters are among the house’s other eye-catching inclusions. Outside, the central feature is the magnificent in-ground, heated swimming pool which is surrounded by a fully-landscaped, al fresco entertaining area with wonderful westerly views. A bore-fed sprinkler system to service the established gardens and attached, double-bay garage and workshop round out the exterior’s impressive features. If all of this does sound too good to be true, make sure you arrange an inspection as soon as possible.
– Modern family home with heated swimming pool on one-acre block
– Oversize master bedroom with his-and-her walk-in wardrobes and en suite
– Bedrooms #2, #3 and #4 all large and with built-in wardrobes
– Open-plan kitchen-living-dining with serving window to alfresco entertaining area
– Three separate and spacious living areas
– Additional study with easy conversion to fifth bedroom
– Stylish touches including built-in cabinetry, hardwood floors and plantation shutters
– Ducted heating and cooling options throughout
– Heated, in-ground swimming pool with automatic solar gate
– Fully landscaped alfresco entertaining area overlooking pool
– Bore-fed automatic sprinkler system to water lawns and gardens
– Double-bay, lock up garage and attached workshop space
– Sought-after, semi-rural West Orange location
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres