Quiet Corner of North Orange
31 Stevenson Way is an all-too-rare blend of sleek contemporary style, a thoughtful design and a family-friendly location. The modern, four-bedroom home is stacked with features which lend themselves to sophisticated family living, headlined by the spacious open-plan kitchen-dining-living area. There’s plenty of alternatives for entertaining and relaxing, with a private sitting room as well as a patio and an additional alfresco area to enjoy. The master bedroom typifies the house’s aesthetic and practical qualities, with an eye-catching en suite and huge walk-in wardrobe. Outside, the fully-enclosed yard has been designed and had its garden beds stocked with ease of maintenance in mind, while the attached double bay garage affords both security and internal access. All of this in a sought-after and secluded corner of North Orange will ensure this property will be on the radars of families looking to upgrade.
– Modern family home in quiet pocket of North Orange
– Four bedrooms, including master with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
– Additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Spacious open plan kitchen-living-dining area
– Additional sitting room
– Patio and separate alfresco entertaining area
– Two stylish bathrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Abundance of internal storage
– Attached double-bay garage with internal access
– Close to North Orange Shopping Centre and other amenities
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres