An Investors Dream
Anyone searching for a sure-fire investment property need only crunch the simplest of numbers for 29 Diamond Drive. The four-bedroom home in north Orange is being leased for an eye-catching $1200 per week. Sweetening an already delicious deal for perspective buyers, the furniture – part of the current rental agreement – is included in the asking price. The house itself is stacked with features that ooze style, including a sumptuous open-plan living room and outdoor entertaining area. Situated a stone’s throw from North Orange Shopping Centre but entirely secluded from its traffic, this property will tick lots of boxes for would-be renters. Make sure you’re in prime position to capitalise on their interest.
– Leased at $1200 per week as a furnished residence.
– Current furniture for sale with home.
– Open-plan living room exposed to year-round northern sunlight.
– Private outdoor entertaining area.
– Master bedroom features walk-in wardrobe and en suite.
– Bedrooms two, three and four all boast built-in wardrobes.
– Within walking distance of North Orange Shopping Centre, Integra Health, Fitness and Wellbeing Club, and Waratahs.
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres