First Home With Heaps Of Potential!
As a first step up the property ownership ladder, or as a sure-fire investment property, there’s no doubting this is an opportunity just waiting for an opportunist. The three-bedroom home is serviced by ducted-gas heating and packed with potential, highlighted by the eye-catching and sun-drenched galley kitchen. The property’s exterior features are where its potential is particularly evident, with the 848-square-metre block packed with useful and value-adding additions. The star is the large double-bay shed which has electricity connected, with side access only adding to its versatility. All of this on a quiet street that’s located in the coveted Orange Public School and Orange High School zones. Make no mistake: first-home buyers and investors are going to love what they find at 28 Rawle Avenue.
– Three-bedroom home currently rented for $350/week
– Galley kitchen with fantastic light
– Ducted-gas heating throughout
– 848-square-metre block with side access
– Large double-bay shed with power
– Attached garage with internal access
– Located in sought-after Orange Public and Orange High School zones