Family Home in Sought After Orange Location
Spacious, fully renovated 3 floor split-level brick home featuring five bedrooms (all with built-ins), 3 bathrooms, two living areas and a double garage.
Located on the lower level is a double garage and self-contained area which includes a large bedroom, ensuite, toilet and laundry. The separate self-contained unit is ideal as a teenager’s retreat, granny flat or accommodation for family members or friends. This area has its own private access, separate to the main house.
These features are just the tip of the iceberg when describing 2 Wirruna Avenue.
When entering this home through the main foyer, you are greeted with a sizeable formal lounge room which flows into the large open-plan casual living area. Features of this area include stunning floating bamboo timber flooring, plus a family room leading into an eye-catching large modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is a meals area together with a 3-door sliding storage unit. There is a glorious deck area (10m x 5.4m) located off the casual living space, perfect for entertaining.
The top level of this lovingly restored home boasts four bedrooms, main bathroom, separate toilet and ensuite to main. The main bedroom includes a walk-in-robe with separate 4-door smart robe for extra storage. The interior’s features also include 4 split-system air conditioners and ducted central gas heating throughout.
The large block has been utilised to its best advantage through the inclusions of a number of installations, most notably the deck, a 4m x 9m shed and two sizeable rainwater tanks equipped with pressure pump, to assist service the established trees and gardens.
Tucked away in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac in one of Orange’s most sought after areas (Westlea Estate) and located close to schools, parks and walking paths, this fully renovated home boasts the size and style to match its fantastic location.
Don’t delay your inspection of this beautiful home. Contact Agent for an inspection.
- Fully renovated, 3 floor split-level family home in Westlea Estate in West Orange
- Five bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 4 on top level.
- Self-contained unit on lower floor
- Large kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, modern appliances with an abundance of storage
- Two separate living areas
- Three bathrooms, including en-suite for master bedroom
- Ducted central gas heating and four split-system air conditioning units
- Alarm system connecting house and shed
- Big block with established trees and gardens
- Huge entertaining deck
- 9m x 4m Colourbond Shed – fully powered
- Double garage
- Two rainwater tanks with pressure pump
- Close to schools, parks, walking paths and golf clubs
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres