Starting Your West Orange Dream!
It’s hard to say what 1 Stirling Avenue’s primary selling point is: the modern and spacious house; its sought-after location; or the shed converted into a stylish, multi-use space. In the end, it’s the sum of these parts, as well as the other eye-catching and practical features, which put this West Orange property at the pointy end of the family homes on the market at present. It boasts four large bedrooms – the on-trend master offering an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe – as well as the possibility of easily transitioning the sleek study into a fifth. The central open-plan kitchen and living area is enormous and drenched in sunlight, while a separate living area is ideal for some parental privacy. A massive and enclosed entertaining area opens up all kinds of year-round gatherings and overlooks the block’s established trees and gardens, while a former shed has been cleverly and tastefully converted into a space suited to either a potential at-home business or teenagers’ retreat. Situated across the road from Wentworth Golf Club and in the sought-after Orange High School zone, 1 Stirling Avenue truly is the complete family package.
– Modern and spacious family home in sought-after West Orange location
– Separate converted dwelling including bathroom, perfect for at-home business or teenage retreat
– Four large bedrooms, trendy master with walk-in wardrobe and en suite, others with built-in wardrobes
– Massive open-plan kitchen-living area and additional separate living area ideal for parents’ wing
– Study which could be easily used as fifth bedroom
– Three stylish and well-appointed bathrooms
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Enclosed and tiled rear entertaining area perfect for year-round use
– Fully landscaped with established trees and gardens
– Attached double-sized lock-up garage
– Situated in the Orange High School zone