Family Home In A Town Full Of Potential
First-home buyers and growing families are all desperately seeking space, style and value for money. It’s not always possible to find all three in Orange, which is why 19 Marsden Street, Blayney is such an enticing prospect. Located on a quiet street in the 4,000-strong town, this home boasts three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, as well as two separate living areas which guarantee relaxation in peace and quiet. And that doesn’t include the outdoor entertaining area – the crowning jewel – which is big enough to accommodate a mass of friends and family and stylish enough to leave them all utterly impressed. The interior is rounded out by the sleek kitchen, central bathroom, and eye-catching floorings. The house is situated on a large block that has been treated to full landscaping and gardens. In addition to the entertaining area, the backyard includes a free-standing lock-up shed, which is accessible to vehicles, while an attached double-bay garage can easily look after your everyday vehicles.
If all of this at an affordable price sounds too good to be true, you should arrange an inspection and start believing now.
– Spacious and stylish family home on quiet Blayney street
– Three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Massive entertaining area with arched roof top
– Sleek kitchen with modern appliances
– Two separate living areas
– Eye-catching floors and carpets throughout
– Sizable bathroom and additional toilet
– Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling as well as ceiling fans
– Attached double-bay, lock-up garage
– Single-bay free-standing shed in backyard with rear access
– Large block with established gardens
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres