Perfect For The Growing Family
If 16 Amaroo Crescent’s stylishly refurbished house isn’t enough for you, maybe the double-bay shed – equipped with insulation and a fully-plumbed bathroom – will sway you. Let’s start with the main house, which boasts three bedrooms, a spacious living area and split-system air conditioning. Almost all other rooms in the house have been treated to recent refurbishments, with the kitchen – now stocked with quality appliances – a prime example. The laundry has also benefited from extensive upgrades, while new floorings, carpets and paint throughout have added the classy final touches. The highlight of the fully enclosed backyard is the big shed which, lined and stocked with a working bathroom, can be used for a variety of purposes. There’s also solar panels on the roof for those keen to cut power bills while doing their part for the planet. 16 Amaroo Crescent is perfect for first-home buyers and investors, so if you’re either, make sure it’s on your list of properties to inspect soon.
– Host of refurbishments and improvements, ready for tenants of first-home owners
– Three bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes
– New kitchen with quality, stylish appliances
– Bathroom and laundry also refurbished
– New carpets, floorings and paint throughout
– Fantastic double shed in backyard with insulation and bathroom
– Split-system air conditioning
– Rooftop solar panel installation
– Good-size and fully secure backyard
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone considering visiting our offices or a home inspection please read and adhere to all restrictions and requirements currently enforced in New South Wales.
Please be aware of our COVID-safe practices:
– People inspecting must register with the Agency
– Sanitisation and QR codes upon entry
– Masks required at all times
– Numbers of visitors monitored and regulated to ensure no more than one person per four square metres